Monday, July 29, 2013

New Living Room - Gallery Wall

In  Home Tour: Our Living Room i already mentioned that i needed a change in my living room.
Now, two month later i am finaly able to share the modifications. In general i wanted to get rid of the purple and blue on the walls and replace it with some neutral and light colors. I decided to paint the walls in white and stone and to set a course with gold accessories. The first thing that came in mind was a white Gallery Wall with a golden wall clock and a golden monogram.

This was my first draft, painted in seconds during some mind mapping with my boyfriend.

And that´s the transformation: 
The golden wall clock costs about 80 €, available here and the monogram is created by myself. See the DIY instruction here. The frames are from Ikea, called RIBBA and did cost ~ 100€ altogether.



I also painted this picture by myself. I did´nt want to spend so much money on printing it in the copy shop!


  This rug is from Urban Outfitters: ~ 80€




No comments:

Post a Comment